When you switch your pet to a raw, fresh Darwin’s Natural diet, you will see why proper nutrition and diet is so important.
For your dog:
- The first thing you may notice is how much more your dog enjoys eating.
- After a few days, you may notice how much more energy your dog has.
- And how much less waste you have to scoop up after your dog, since its food is now more digestible.
- After about a month, you will see improvements in your dog’s overall health, as it becomes stronger and better able to fight off disease
- Finally, after a few months, you will notice how much you are saving in veterinary bills and medications for your dog
For your cat:
Cats are obligate carnivores, meaning they only eat meat. They also obtain most of their water requirements from their food. Switching from dry food to Darwin’s raw cat food can greatly improve your cat’s health, by avoiding many of the problems associated with hydration imbalances, such as crystals, kidney disease, and urinary tract infections.
Things you may notice about your cat when you switch to Darwin’s Raw Cat Food:
- Their fur becomes softer and silkier
- They become more social and playful
- They have fewer urinary issues including crystals
- They have fewer digestive health issues, and much less odor in the cat box
- They have fresher breath and their teeth are cleaner
- Their overall health will improve, as it becomes stronger and better able to fight off disease