You Treat the Whole Dog, Feed the Whole Dog with Darwin's Pet Food
Your clients love their pet companions, but clients don’t always understand that their companion animals’ health is ruled by their biology and genetic makeup. When the animals in your care eat Darwin’s, it bolsters their biology, making them better equipped to deal with their genetics and environmental stressors. As you know, each animal you treat needs the right food to thrive.
Look at the Ingredients — You’ll See the Difference with Darwin’s
70% Human-quality, USDA-inspected, high-quality, single protein meals.
- Chicken, Beef, Bison, Duck, Rabbit or Turkey. We include ground bone, hearts, livers, and kidneys. Our meals are carefully sourced in the U.S. Our Natural Selections® meals use only free-range or grass-raised meats that are antibiotic and hormone free.
30% Fresh, organic vegetables are natural sources of water-soluble vitamins and minerals.
- We use a mix of leafy greens and root vegetables including Carrots, Squash, Beets, Yams, Zucchini, Celery, Romaine, Parsley, as well as, Apple Cider Vinegar.
Trace Minerals, Vitamins & Prebiotics
Easily absorbed natural organic compounds, plus the highest quality amino acid chelates. Darwin’s pet meals are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. With one canine formula for adult, our lamb. When formulating, we also follow National Research Council’s 2006 nutrient recommendations. Complete nutritional analysis for all our meals are available on our products pages.
All Raw Food is Not Created Equal
It Has to be Fresh to Deliver the Highest Nutritional Benefit
The quality of ingredients is one of the most important factors in choosing a pet food to recommend to your clients. But it’s not the only one—the condition of the food when it reaches the consumer is equally important. Darwin’s Home Delivery
was designed to keep our fresh-made meals in the most optimal condition—from the minute they are packaged to the moment they arrive at your customer’s home. Nutrients degrade over time, even when frozen. And raw foods made with the best-quality ingredients can be compromised without careful handling. A typical retail distribution system creates too many opportunities for poor handling and temperature cycling.
Why Veterinarians Feed Darwin’s to Their Own Dogs
- High-quality protein, balanced moderate fats and low carbohydrate meals
- Carefully sourced ingredients from U.S. farmers and growers
- Professionally formulated, minimally processed, complete and balanced
- Freshest available, conveniently home delivered to all 50 states
- Client support and education for successful transition
- Professional discounts for veterinarians and their staff
We Offer Products to Fit Every Client